Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cc_baby Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Dec 13, 2008, 02:44 AM
    Kick baby kick
    This is my first pregnancy and I'm 18 1/2 weeks and I felt my baby kick couple of times and now he hasn't kicked and a few days and rite now its about 1:45am so obgyn is closed but should I be worried
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2008, 09:21 AM

Most likely not... early on you will feel some kicks and movements, but not others. Some women find drinking something cold works, or that they notice more movement when they are lying down and resting. You can always call your doctor's office... they will have a number for you to contact with concerns even when they are not open.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 11:42 AM

Congrats. I will be 19 weeks on Friday! I agree with Doula. At this time we can barely feel movements. So it is cool that you did. You will feel a lot more in the weeks to come.

Yay!
    devil4ever16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 12:15 PM
    Don't worry your baby ganna be fine... go to the hospital when its open and ask them what could be wrong
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2011, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by devil4ever16 View Post
    dont worry ur baby ganna be fine....go to the hospital wen its open and ask them wat could be wrong
    You're a tad bit late... this thread was posted in 2008
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2011, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by devil4ever16 View Post
    dont worry ur baby ganna be fine....go to the hospital wen its open and ask them wat could be wrong

If you're old enough to post on adult threads you're old enough to speak English. Please stop using text speak.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the Dad of a 16 year old kick her out/force her to give up the baby? [ 13 Answers ]

I am not pregnant. I am sixteen, and sexuality active (contemplating putting a stop to that). I am trying to look into the legalities of the situation, but to keep things simple I will say my dad and I do not have a good relationship. My mother died a year and a half ago, though I never had...

What's the difference between gas and a baby kick [ 12 Answers ]

This might sound really strange but what does it really feel like when your baby moves? Could it feel like a bit of gas passing in the system?

Being kick out [ 1 Answers ]

I'm about to be kick out of my house behind in bills what shall I do is everything going to be OK

A/C Won't Kick On! [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I went to the thermostat to turn on the air. Flipped it on, and about 5 seconds after that the battery in the thermostat died and my A/C unit shut off. No problem, I replaced the 9-volt in the thermostat and everything works now except the A/C unit. If I set it to cool nothing will go...

View more questions Search