Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyarsenault Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 10:46 PM
    80's horror/sci-fi film about a killer housecat on boat
    This movie scared the out of me when I was 7. A group of people brought a stray cat they found with them on the boat. It vomited up another 'cat' that hunted and killed the people on board. I would like to watch it again to laugh at it with my husband. Please help!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 13, 2008, 06:35 AM

Uninvited (1988)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 70s Horror Film [ 4 Answers ]

I'm Looking for and old movie title, Its about a woman tha brings an old indian doll home from a yard sale, The doll ends up coming to life and terrorizes her home, he has a knife and cuts her. He's like a little tazmanian devil and she can't kill it. She even tries putting it in the oven, it comes...

Thriller/horror film in the 80's based around a family on an island [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a thriller film from the 80's based around a bizarre family... the kids are at least 30 or 40 yet act as if they are 7 or 8... and they live on an island. I can't remember much more except that all characters were totally bizarre.

Name for a horror film [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a horror film where this guy is beat up really bad on a prank... but then years later the guy who was hurt invites the people at the abandoned high school for a prank reunion and he kills them?

70's or 80's film with killer bugs in [ 2 Answers ]

I hope someone can help I have been trying to find this film for a while now but can't remember what its called. All I can remember is its got bugs in it that start fires from there butts all over a little US town and I think they came out of the ground after an earthquake so I hope someone can help

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

View more questions Search