Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amydeehorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 06:50 PM
    A cat urine smell comes and goes but not cat urine
    Have a cat urine smell in house can't smell all the time, checked house entirely and the cat has not urinated anywhere in the house, was wondering if could be a mold or fume smell
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 09:00 PM

It could be from outside, an outdoor cat used to spray near a basement window where my cats would always sit indoors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

Cat urine smell [ 2 Answers ]

How to get rid of male cat urine smell in wool rug that has been repeatedly,professionally cleaned and the smell still remains??

Smell in urine [ 3 Answers ]

For the past few days I have noticed a strong smell when I urinate. Can you tell me the cause, and should I be worried?

Urine smell Comes and Goes [ 3 Answers ]

We have a cottage in which we are getting very intermittent smells of urine (we believe). It shows up at odd times in one of our three bedrooms. Stays around for a few minutes and then after opening a window disappears. The bathrooms do not smell. I have checked the plumbing in the crawl space and...

Urine smell in bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

We have a triwide mobile home with 2 bathrooms. The guest bathroom has a urine smell and has had it for quite a while now. It's clean and the only thing I can think of is the vent pipe on the roof is clogged. How can I go about clearing it without damaging anything Also, I hear the toilet kind...

View more questions Search