Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amaraya Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Is this sentence in french correct?
    I would like to say:

I want to make your belly and boca (mouth) happy and then we can make our bodies happy...

I have translated this as;

Je veux faire de votre ventre et de la boca why fort heureux why alors nous pouvons faire de notre corps heureux

Is this correct- if not, what does this mean exactly??

Thanks so much!
    jcchampion Posts: 45, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2008, 05:56 PM

It would go like this...

Je veux faire de votre ventre et boca (bouche) et heureux, alors nous pouvons faire de notre corps heureux

You may use the translation tool at this url...

iGoogle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help translating English sentence into French [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Can someone tell me how I would write the French sentence, "I make a wish, and hope to hear from you." Also, "Don't keep me in suspense!" (referring to wanting to hear the latest news from someone... ) Thank-you, Sanura R.

English to French sentence [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how so say this in French? "How is France my dear? Are you having fun and learning lots?" Trying to impress my friend that is studying abroad for the semester. :)

Which sentence is correct? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the correct sentence? We wash our hair to keep our head clean OR we wash our hair to keep our heads clean? We bath to keep our body clean or keep our bodies clean? :o

Correct verb form- french [ 3 Answers ]

What is the correct verb form in, 1. L'année derniére, Geraldine (aller)______à l'université. Elle y est toujours. 2. En 1996, je (visiter) ______New-York. Also, I need to rewrite the following sentences be replacing the underlined words with the correct object pronoun. 1. Joseph m'achète...

Sentence Formation In french. [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Okay. I was told subject+verb+adjective+Cir(time,location) = A proper french sentence and some about Prepositions such as Dans, à et de. My problem is forming a sentence. For example: ENGLISH Musicians specialize in different music types from jazz to rock. FRENCH

View more questions Search