Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Open House
    What expense account should open house catering go to?

It was like Publicity, but I am not sure that is appropriate.
    KingJasper05 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Dec 12, 2008, 08:48 AM

It seems at the moment that it would be an advertising expense if the purpose of the open house was to promote your business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light on Craftsman Garage Door Open will not turn OFF, when Open. [ 8 Answers ]

I purchase a new Craftsmang ½ hp Garage Door Open and found out in the Problem Section that if I have the door open and cross the safety sensor beams the light will turn ON automaticlly. I hate this feature because my kids constatnly run in and out of the garage door when it is open, so the light...

Ok I have open the first seven chakras now I won't to know how to open the 8th and 9th [ 5 Answers ]

Hey dos any body out there know how to open the 8th and 9th chakra. And open the third eye chakra to its full potintal.. Thaks. Darryl123

Water pressure low everywhere in the house when two things are open! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi- I bought a 1984 house and we use city water. When I'm outside watering my lawn and someone inside the house flushes the toilet or takes a shower, the water pressure drops significantly to almost nothing. If our washer starts up and I try to wash my hands in the bathroom sink the...

Daughters grad open house who to invite. [ 8 Answers ]

I wrote this once but somereason it didn't submit. So here goes. My ex left appox 9 yrs ago for another woman. My daughter that is now graduating was adopted by him the only father she knows. She seldom visits there claiming she can't stand his wife and her"evil daughter"She wanted her dad to come...

How do I correct open grounds without rewiring my house? [ 2 Answers ]

I just had an inspection done on my older 1950's home in Atlanta Ga. The inspector said that I have open grounds on most outlets in the home and they must all me fixed. They have one black wire, one white wire, and no ground wire. Is there a way I can make them up to code with out rewiring...

View more questions Search