Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jason thompson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Suicide and me
    I feel like killing myself because my life is slowly falling apart what should I do I have no one to reach out to
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 09:28 PM

You have people to talk to here. Suicide is not the answer. You have no idea what it does to the people you love and who love you.

Where do you live? There are groups that you can join to talk about your feelings.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 09:33 PM
    If you really wanted to kill yourself you would not have reached out to us. Right now you need to stop whatever you are doing and call 1-800-273-TALK. They will help you. Please call now. Then get back to us - we can help too. CALL NOW!
    jason thompson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 09:33 PM

I want to be happy. I used to be so happy and now I can't find my way out of this black hole I'm in. I just want to find out what I have to do to love myself again. I'm filled with so much hate towards myself and I don't know where to turn to.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 09:34 PM

How old are you?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 04:27 AM

Call the suicide hotline number listed above and they can also refer you to a counselor in your area. If you ever feel like hurting yourself call 911immediately. Also, you can go to your hospital for counselling.

Everyone falls into a black hole sometimes and you might feel like you can't get yourself out of it but you can. When this happens you can't think negative, think positive. Use words like "I can" instead of "I can't". Once you change the way you think you would see how you look at things differently. Why do you feel the need to kill yourself? What is going on? Have you been feeling depressed lately?

Again, call the suicide hotline or 911 whenever you feel like your going follow through?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jason thompson View Post
    i want to be happy. i used to be so happy and now i can't find my way out of this black hole im in. i just want to find out what i have to do to love myself again. im filled with so much hate towards myself and idk where to turn to.
    Has anything happened recently that you're not happy? I agree with everyone else here. Talk to a counselor so you can sort out your thoughts and start to feel happy again. I can tell you I've been there before. I was much younger than I am now, but I would talk to the school counselor as much as I needed to. I went through a lot in middle and high school.
    HumnaSiddiqui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Asalam u alikum mein suicide karna chahti hon muja sleeping tab bata dy koi jo pak me esay avalaible ho.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suicide [ 22 Answers ]

Hello: Now don't go getting all soppy on me. I ain't about to cash in my chips any time soon. However, I DO want to be the one who decides when the time is right. Why shouldn't I be able to? I'm talking about doing this when my body tells me it's time, not because I'm depressed. Or,...

On suicide [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal to from time to time think about death or suicide? With all the problems the world have, do people think and say" is not worth it, might as well get it over with"? I mean we all have our ups and downs

Suicide [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: I just read about this poor 85 year old lady who has lost control over her own life. What an undignified way to go! I wouldn't want to end it that way - and I'm not going to. I'll decide when it's over. Tell me why I should end up crapping in my pants. Do you crap your pants? ...

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

Suicide dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog barkley is a half black lab half german sheperd she has a crate, but she is willing to kill herself to get out. She clawed out, but she scraped her nose, and it bleed for ever. What should I do?

View more questions Search