Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Should a 3-year old watch childbirth?
    Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call. The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3-yr old girl to hold a flashlight high over her mommy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby. Very diligently, Kathleen did as she was asked.

Heidi pushed and pushed and after a little while, Connor was born. The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom.
    Connor began to cry.

The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed 3-yr old what she thought about what she had just witnessed. Kathleen quickly responded,

'He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place... smack his butt again!'
    KingJasper05 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Dec 11, 2008, 07:28 PM

Now, that's funny. Thanks.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngalps View Post
    'He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place ....smack his butt again!'
    :eek:

HAhahahah

Very good one SG
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 08:43 PM

Ha Ha... nice one ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I fix my watch? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Movado watch that I have owned for 10 years. It has worked great up until now. I wore it yesterday, and it got wet (I was at an outdoor event). :mad: Soooo, this morning I woke up and noticed that not only was the glass on the watch fogged up, the minute hand moves continuously and has not...

Sex after childbirth [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married 15 years and have 3 children. Her first delivery was very difficult. Since then (13 years ago) she says sex has not been the same. Sex is not painful; however, her orgasms feel "100 miles away". She also feels anxious before orgasm as if it may hurt; however, she...

Periods after Childbirth [ 3 Answers ]

Before I was pregnant my cycles were clockwork, 30 days.. I breastfed for 3 months and shortly after I got my period back. The first cycle was 42 days, then 40 days, and now it has been 43 days.. and nothing! I've taken a pregnancy test and it was negative... I feel pregnant but I am not sure if...

Period after childbirth [ 1 Answers ]

I had a son 7 months ago and just recently started my period. After he was born I was on it regularly up until October. Since October I haven't had a period until a couple of days ago. My period is so heavy now is that normal? Im changing my tampon every hour, I have never experienced this. Should...

View more questions Search