Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ripman9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Computer not starting
    Heya I got a problem with my computer not starting up nor turning on what can be the problem, my power line were stuck by lighting could that be the problem and them my comp turned off it started up then turned it off next day tried to turn on didn't woork
    GuyWithoutGlasses Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 04:02 PM
    Your power supply is probably fried. I suggest replacing the entire computer, as it is unlikely that any of the other components have survived.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error message when starting computer (on XP Pro) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, On my other PC, sometime back I tried a tip that I read somewhere which allows direct login without getting the welcome screen and no need to select a user and enter password... Just a few days back I changed that (from Control Panel | User Accounts |... ) so that a welcome screen is...

Remove Username Password when starting up computer [ 2 Answers ]

I want to remove my user name password when I log on. Nothing in the control panel & user name allows this. Any help please

Starting a computer [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know how to start and boot a computer.

Starting Computer Repair Business A-Z [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Its always been my dream to start my own home based computer repair business. I need someone to guide me to the right path. I've been reading a lot about starting a business but I just had some problems regarding filing taxes regarding my computer repair business. I already acquired my Business...

Starting My COmputer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello: when I start my computer is does not completely load and then I have to unplug if for 5 seconds and then it will load windows XP. If I unplug it to begin with it will start right up. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks Derek

View more questions Search