Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TripBBK7915 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Christmas movie
    I don't know the name or actors of the movie but I really want to find it... it is about a little girl and her mom and they are kind of poor but anyway the little girl has a doll house and her mom and her are driving down a street when the little girl sees her doll house or a house that looks just like her doll house and she goes up to it and goes inside and her mom follows and long story short the guy living there needs a family for the week so he ends up hiring them to act like his wife and kid and the mom and guy fall in love... do you know the name of that movie?. it use to play on TV during christmas time but it never comes on anymore!?
    KingJasper05 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Dec 11, 2008, 02:01 PM

First off, TripBBK7915, my inner voice tells me "I can see why it doesn't show on television anymore." Okay, that's a cheap shot and I appologize. It's easy to see this is a special movie to you.

I'd recommend research on a web site The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) where Internet Movie Database has the widest movies to search from that I know of.

Have a great Christmas and I hope you get what you're looking for under this tree.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 11, 2008, 09:26 PM

Borrowed Hearts (1997) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Movie from the 1980s [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find an old christmas move from when I was a child. It starts with the poem, "Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house....". I don't remember a whole lot about it but here are some of the things that I remember, a little girl gets sick with pneumonia and she may...

What is the name of this christmas movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about a young boy that befriends a homeless man(I think the mans name was John) and at the end John dies and the boys family and friends give some kind of party for the homeless.

Looking for the name of an old Christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an old Christmas movie, I'm pretty sure from the 80's. It was about a little girl who ran away from home and ended up sitting next to Santa Clause on train. The little girl ended up spending the evening with Santa until he contacted her mother at the end of it. That's...

Old Christmas Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.

View more questions Search