Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shannon82 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Missing sperm donor
    HI ALL... HE ISN'T REALLY A MISSING PERSON UNLESS YOU COUNT HE'S MISSING OUT OF HIS DAUGHTERS LIFE... I AM LOOKING FOR SHALUM SCOTT HE LIVES IN TEXAS WAS BROUGHT UP IN JACKSONVILLE TX HAS 2 SISTERS... FEB 17 IS HIS BIRTHDAY! He is 29 years old! Blk male he was in the airforce! I don't want to talk to him I just need an address so he can start paying on his 50,ooo dollars in back child support!!
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Dec 11, 2008, 01:09 PM

Have you tried googling his name?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 11, 2008, 02:44 PM

Shalum Lawrence Scott (Air Force , Veteran/Prior)

1006 Bainbridge St.
    Jacksonville, TX 75766

(903) 586-8994

Listing accurate as of 2006
    watsoncarter Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2008, 02:51 PM

Sorry,I can't help,but good luck with shcumball scott.Deadbeat dads make me ill.just try to concentrate on your babies and take the right legal action.He'll get his in the end.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Dec 11, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Also, according to his military profile he list an address with Irving, Texas as an avionics technician.

The only United States Air Force Reserve in that area is located at:

3455 N Belt Line Rd
    Irving, TX 75062

(972) 256-1629
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2008, 03:17 PM

It is available on Zaba Search, plus several other people search engines
    jbeck1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 02:20 PM
    Last I knew he was living in Irving and working at a nearby airport. If I think of anything else I'll post it.
    cosmicnumb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 01:22 AM

I'm pretty certain I know his current address. Please pm me. I have concerns I'd rather not post on a public board. I wasn't able to pm you, not sure if you're pm is disabled.

Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2009, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmicnumb View Post
    I'm pretty certain I know his current address. Please pm me. I have concerns I'd rather not post on a public board. I wasn't able to pm you, not sure if you're pm is disabled.

Thanks

It is against the rules of AMHD to take a discussion off the Board and into private correspondence.

Please don't request off the board contact.

If this is about child support enforcement all the OP has to do is report the information which has already been furnished tol the Support Enforcement Division. His employment address is sufficient for collection purposes.
    goodwifey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2010, 05:49 PM

This post needs to be removed. You have found him and things have been settled in court. There is no need for you to still have his name out there like that.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 05:14 AM

This thread has been "dead" since November 2009 - you reopened it by posting that it should be closed - ?

One time wonder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sons sperm donor claims my son for taxes every year [ 7 Answers ]

We have been together for 9 years now,and my sons sperm donor claims him every year.We are not married,but have been together for 9 years and she is the residential parent. My son sees his "person" every tues. and thurs. 5-8 and every other weekend."person" has been court ordered to pay @$70 a...

I call him Sperm donor [ 1 Answers ]

Okay my son is 22 months old. My now husband wants to adopt my son. My husband and I dated for 21 months. We have been married almost 3 months. I have not seen the "sperm donor" since I was about 5 months pregnant. My question is how to I go about the adoption and there is no fathers name on the...

My Friend Wants to be our Sperm Donor. [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I are trying to have a baby.. A really good friend of ours wants to help and be our donor.. To protect him and give him ease at mind and to protect us we want papers signed saying he will have no rights to the baby. So that way we can not go after him for child support and he can...

Abandonment by bio sperm donor a possibility? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My situation is tricky, at least to me it is. When I got pregnant with my son 7 years ago, the bio ditched us when I was about 3 months along. I had phone contact with until I was about 7 months along and then nothing. He didn't call to check up on my son till he was 4 months old, at which time...

Using a known sperm donor, how do I protect myself? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in the state of California and a friend has offered to "sell" me his sperm, how do I protect my rights and avoid a situation where I risk him wanting parental rights? He is related to my partner, so its not a current fear, but I want to be protected. He has agreed to release his paternal...

View more questions Search