Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthemofthe90s Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Trying to find the title of a morbid fairy movie from the 80's/90's.
    This movie had to do with being able to eat these little white flowers and being able to see a fairy world. The main character was eventually hung at the end of the movie, but he ate a flower before he died. I saw it when I was a child (yes I'm morbid) and I loved it, and I'm trying to figure out the title so I can see it again. Help!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 12:53 PM

I don't know, but would love to know. Hope someone comes with the answer.

Have you done a search of faery movies on th internet?
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 12, 2008, 04:25 PM

I believe this is Photographing Fairies (1998), a great and often overlooked fantasy film.
    Anthemofthe90s Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 09:57 AM
    Yes it is!! Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

80's or 90's movie title? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie that reminds me a lot of the never ending story. The only thing I really remember is about a little girl with borwn hair and these short furry creatures that are with her. I know that's a pretty crappy description but any ideas?

Need title of movie from 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that I watched on TV in the early to mid 90's. In this movie (not a cartoon... it had real people) there was a woman, possibly a princess and she is trapped in this castle. She is trapped by a beast or creature, and it was odd because as I recall either the castle was the...

80's/ 90's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when young, all I can remember is that a king gives a boy a key to a special door in the dungeon and tells the kid never to open it. Well it goes on to be that the kid (with the help of an unsual character, maybe a troll) opens the door and an evil inky blob overtakes...

Looking for an 80's or 90's movie title... [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to find a movie title in which an old lady has worked hard her life running a small store or restaurant, and rather than sell it, she advertises it as an enter an essay to win. She then reads the letters and picks a girl with a little child to give her business to. I think to enter,...

View more questions Search