Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blizzardcamper Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 07:21 AM
    Child support suspended license in other states
    Can I move to another state and work with my license suspended from child support? Or will the record follow me there? I need proof of what I am earning and on the books job won't take me because of my criminal record.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcamper View Post
    Can I move to another state and work with my license suspended from child support? Or wil the record follow me there? I need proof of what I am earning and on the books job wont take me because of my criminal record.

When you apply to another State for a drivers license that State will check with the first State and you will be denied. If you use the search feature above (next to the AMHD logo) you will find other questions and answers on the same subject.

A suspended or revoked license follows you everywhere.

What are you asking concerning inability to find employment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hit by a guy with a suspended license [ 13 Answers ]

I was involved in a traffic accident where the other guy hit me while I was on my road bike. Incidentally he was driving with a suspended license but the traffic officer blamed it on me, although I was the one who ended up in the emergency room,/now I'm not looking for some enormous reparation for...

Suspened drivers license for non-pymt of court ordered child-support. [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if and how I can go about getting my license back now that my son has turned 18 years old and is no longer considered a ward of the state. Who do I contact, or what procedures do I need to take? :confused:

No Child support/No license [ 8 Answers ]

My son-in-law lost his license for not paying child support. This Happened over a year ago. He has had a full-time job now for 14 months where his wages were attached. What does he needto do to get his license back?

Child Support problems in different states [ 2 Answers ]

File in your state. They will tell you what office/line you have to apply at for out of state. It is usually same floor or building.

Suspended license [ 1 Answers ]

My sons license was suspended because he was in an accident with an uninsured vehicle. This happen in the state of Florida and he was 16 when this happen. How can he get his license back. He had no knowledge of the vehicle having no insurance Thanks padovaniv

View more questions Search