Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johngalt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Outdoor timers
    Houw to you set outdoor christmas lighting timers?
    robsbeach Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 05:53 PM

How do I set my stanley photoelectric switch model #5151217

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Timers [ 11 Answers ]

How do I set my Noma timer I've lost the instructions It has the C and P digital Letters

Noma out door timers with P C and E digital timers that do they mean for setting [ 4 Answers ]

Noma outdoor timers with P C and E digital timer programming what do they mean for setting

Stanley outdoor 3 outlet timers [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get instructions for setting the stanley 3 outlet outdoor timer - item #58465. I have lost the instruction manual. Yhanks, Bonnie Mallon

CFL timers [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My new home has 6 soffit lights with CFL bulbs and one with a halogen bulb on the same switch. Will an electronic timer still not work if I have supplied a "resistive" load to the system by way of the halogen bulb? My electrician says this will not work without a huge mechanical time r...

Female outdoor cat not accepting new male outdoor cat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old spayed female cat that has always lived in our garage and is very spoiled. We live out in the country. A male cat about two years old that is very sweet also showed up and is now neutered. He is not dominate to the female and wants to live in the garage also. They each have...

View more questions Search