Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 21boat;1546161Judy Kay Tee, [B
    Shadylady[/B] one post mentions about the war in Iraq and foreign country's which is way off the subject Of Welfare in the U.S. And yet you give me a disagree about not sticking to the topic. How does that work?

I find you to be a pseudointellectual. You seem to cut and paste with no understanding.

Shadylady grasps the main concept.
    ShadyLady Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Feb 14, 2009, 12:18 AM

I wasn't really off the subject. I was trying to actually show that "welfare" comes in many disguises.

Wasn't the $80 billion "bail out" a form of welfare? How about the auto manufacturers?

The money spent on foreign countries is nothing more than "welfare" also.

Now that our economy is screwed, the President tells us (the working taxpayers) to be "strong" and tighten our belts while he sits in his ivory tower sending billions to other countries! How can our economy survive when hundreds of thousands of jobs are being lost and will continue this way?

Yes, scapegoat on our poor. They are your closest target.

I suppose if there wasn't some form of assistance there would be even MORE crime in this country. People don't seem to be smart enough to know what causes babies. This is one of the reasons behind the politics of keeping abortion legal.

Anytime you give money away it's called welfare.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Welfare [ 1 Answers ]

Specifically, how are the "ordinary needs" of legitimate Welfare recipients determined? In other words, how are these decisions made?

Welfare Fraud [ 2 Answers ]

I have been convicted of welfare fraud. Yes it is true, i did commit this crime. I never thought it was this serious. I always thought if they paid you too much money you had to pay them back. I never knew you could go to jail for this. They are a lot of people that commit this same crime. Only...

Having to pay for welfare [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I will try and make this simple... Man gets woman pregnant, NOT married! Man pays child support, in fact has it taken from his work payroll. W.T. woman refuses to work, goes on welfare, D.E.S decides the man should pay the state back for the welfare and tacks it on to the child support total....

Daughters welfare [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 17month old daughter and up until January 2007 the mother and I were very close. She is an alcoholic. I have reason to believe that she drinks to cope with some abuse that happened to her, this is a little sketchy though. I would have married her but I found it difficult to cope with...

Bd on welfare [ 1 Answers ]

The father of my children beat me to file custody papers, now even though he does not have full custody. I have my kids every weekend and in the minute order the judge said who ever had the kids at the time supports them. Well he has been on welfare for quite a while now and I just learned that...

View more questions Search