Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    watsoncarter Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Weight gain for toddler
    I wanted to know the "best" foods to feed 1 year old for most quick possible weight gain.Maybe possible additives?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2008, 08:36 PM

How much does the baby weigh?
    Is it a boy or a girl?
    Why are you concerned about QUICK weight gain?
    watsoncarter Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2008, 08:43 PM

My daughter is 14 months old and just over 16 lbs. dr. said if I can't make her gain at least 1 lb. in 1 month they want to admit her and insert a tube into her stomach to force on weight
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2008, 08:48 PM

I would guess some of the baby cereals would be good for weight gain. If she has some type of problem preventing her from gaining weight normally though I would guess it may be more complicated than *fatting* her up with food.
    I would watch the baby cereal too though especially if it contains iron because it can constipate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to gain weight? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am 21 years old boy. I have a height of 5'5 and I weigh about 45kgs. I am underweight and desperately want to increase my weight. Whenever I increase my diet I start gaining weight but as soon as I come back to normal diet schedule, my weight heavily decreases. Professionally I am a...

How to gain weight? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 yr old & a working girl.My weight is just 40kg & my height is 152cm . I am not able to put on weight. I eat quite fine, never miss my meal, but still not able to gain weight. Acc. To the doctor I am fine from inside(no health issues). Please help with it. How should I gain weight?

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

When I

Best way to gain weight? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 25 years, old 5'5" and my weight is 108. I started drinking a protein shack will that help

Toddler weight gain problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. My 14 month old daughter is only 15lb. 7oz. (way below the chart! ) She was always a small baby (born with 5.1lb), and for a few months (between 8 and 11 months) she has not gained any weight at all. Now she resumed to gain weight a little bit, and she put on 4 oz. since her previous weight...

View more questions Search