Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:34 PM

No problem,let me know if that does it. Won't you need heat through the night?
    JJOHNSON27 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 10, 2008, 09:38 PM

Hopefully someone pays u for this! Happy Holidays!
    -

Dec 10, 2008, 09:39 PM

Have a pellet stove that'll last me through the night. But there are NOOOO pellets in Michigan. Lack of sawdust or something.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:40 PM

You too! No pay, I do this for the fun of it. I'm a serviceman for a living.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Really? I'm not surprised. Outdoor woodstoves are really big here,driving the cost of wood really high.
    -

Dec 10, 2008, 09:42 PM

Really appreciate it. You've helped me tremendously. I hope someone returns the favor to you someday!
    -

Dec 10, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Wood stove would have been nice. I live on a family owned 100 acre parcel of nothing but hardwoods! Trees, trees everywhere... but not a drop of sawdust. ;)
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:44 PM

No problem at all! If you have any more problems someone on this forum is always happy to help.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:46 PM
    Cut some trees down,then you'll have saw-dust... lol
    -

Dec 10, 2008, 09:48 PM

Good night
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:48 PM

You too! Good luck!
    temp59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 07:00 PM
    Check your draft hood, if you don't have one the wind will open your pressure switch, or your hood is pushed in blocking the gases from going out
    rji939 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 01:54 PM
    THANK YOU!! This response reminded me about our intake outside on the side of the house... and the 4ft of snow that hasn't been shoveled on that side all winter! Problem solved!
    nvdragon1 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Mar 16, 2013, 10:42 PM
    Intertherm.. OH BOY lol.. yes they have a rep for that . Ive been a HVAC tech for 24 years they have a HIGH altitude pressure switch that works better ( not great . Ive found the best is to replace the pressure switch with a adjustable. You can set them to where they work perfectly every time ( Ive NEVER had to go back on one Ive used them on. Johnstone supply is where I get mine. They do cost around 35 dollars but well worth it on sib zero nights

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure switch stuck open [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is julie and I have a goodman furnace and the red lights blinks 3 times telling me that my pressure switch is stuck open is there anything I can do? Or do I need to buy a new one

York Heater - Pressure Switch Stuck Open [ 4 Answers ]

I have a York heater that won't heat our second floor. The indicator LED light flashes three times which means the Pressure Switch is Stuck Open. Is there a way I can fix this myself? If so, how? Thanks in advance for any help. John

Diagnostic lights indicate pressure switch open because of reduced flow [ 1 Answers ]

My Carrier furnace is not starting for the first time this fall. The Diagnostic lights indicate pressure switch open because of reduced flow. Is there a re-set switch or some way to diagnose this problem. Is it possible there is something blocking flow? What can I do with this? In researching...

Amana 80 sseII, Pressure Switch stuck open! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Amana 80 SSE II furnace 5 years old which is giving me an error of pressure switch stuck open. (red light flashes three times). Any ideas as to trouble shooting the problem. The vacuum tube to switch is clear. Can I test the switch to know if it is working correctly. Any other ideas...

Pressure Switch is open [ 1 Answers ]

My heater was working fine this past winter. And I even turned it on in October once and it was working fine. I live in a mobile home and have an Intertherm heater. It keeps telling me the pressure switch is open and won't turn on. I don't even know what the pressure switch is! It does the...

View more questions Search