Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblejungle Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2006, 08:08 AM
    Movie title
    OK goldie hawn was in this one... and she and some other woman were fighting over this guy... and they took some kind of potion that would let them live forever... they kept trying to kill each other but it wouldn't work... at one point one of them gets a hole through her stomach... they were near a fire place at the time or something... but in the end they try to get the guy to take the potion but he dies instead... something having to do with a big bell? Anyway... then it shows them going to his funeral and they're walking up the stairs falling apart, quite literally, and they spray something on themselves... anyone remember this movie??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 7, 2006, 08:32 AM
    I believe it is Death Becomes Her
    bubblejungle Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2006, 08:45 AM
    Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

UK movie title help please! [ 2 Answers ]

I need help w/ a movie title. I remember seeing a movie on HBO about 5 or less years ago. It was placed in Ireland, England, or Scotland. It centered around these relationships in a small village. These women played football (soccar in the U.S.) and afterward went to this pub for drinks. One...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Need a Movie Title [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, To whom it may concern, My name is Leo, and I need a name of a Movie. This movie is about a father (during the Holocaust) who kept his son from seeing all the bad things that was going on during this terrible moment. And at the end his son believe that it was all a game. What's the name...

Help! Looking for a TV movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember the name of a movie that starred Ralph Meeker and an actress named Carol.. The story line involved Ralph Meeker's character kidnapping Carol.. and keeping her in a basement apartment in, I presume, New York City. Eventually, she falls in love with him, etc. Does...

View more questions Search