Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shutterbug1024 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 05:51 PM
    What model ariens snowblower is this?
    I recently bought this Ariens blower and the tag with the midel # has worn off. It's an 8hp with a 24" cut. I need to buy a few parts and need the model # to do so... anyone know?
    Attached Images

KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 07:59 PM

Ariens - Lawn & Snow Products

Hope you can find what you need here.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 05:54 PM

Hi,
    Parts look-up is indeed online and I would say that you have an older model that may not be fully represented online. It appears to be a 921 model though only newer models are online. It is an older Tecumseh HM engine.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Dec 12, 2008, 07:07 PM

Thanks for the info...

Jan 3, 2009, 11:10 AM

I can't find a manuel for this blower, it's a 921 model? I need to get a belt for it, any help; there are no numbers anywhere on the machine?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 06:23 PM

Hi,
    Well, 921 is a start! Try:
    http://www.ariens.com/customerservice/partsradar.aspx
    For start and it will take you to the PartRadar ARI-hosted site. I would have given you the direst URL, but I have reason to believe it will fail. You have to enter through Ariens, I believe. Lots of manufacturers do this! They actually do pay for it! They want you on their site first. The explanation is long and the site (ARI) has one of the best business models imagineable. They make money coming and going.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Old Ariens Snowblower -trouble throwing snow [ 3 Answers ]

My older Ariens ST 824 model # 924-050 has been a real gem! But... yesterday while busting through a big drift of snow, it just kept clogging up. The snow was not really wet and heavy. I checked it out - the auger is turning, the shear pins are fine. I then pulled off the piece that exposes the...

Ariens issues [ 3 Answers ]

I have Ariens snowblower w/ tecumseh 5hp H50-65077F. The engine starts fine @ idles OK but spudders , backfires through carb @ exhaust at any throttle. Carb has been cleaned & point, plug gap checked. Oh you only 75lbs of compression. Now what valves?

Ariens 13 HP oil getting black [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Ariens rear engine 13 Horsepower mower. It is a 2001 model. It has starting using oil. The oil starts turning black after 2 hours of usage. When I pull the dipstick to check the oil level its not totally black but some black will be on the bottom of the stick. The mower seems to run...

View more questions Search