Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmersonHolcombe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Can't Remember Name of Old PC Game!
    I used to play this (I believe to be 90's) PC game that started with your character continually jumping over pits to get to the right side and once at the very right side you see a black panther and must turn around and run the opposite direction past all the same pits while it chases you. If you make it to the opposite end you jump onto a rope swing and the panther jumps and falls in the pit. If you fall in any of the pits you die and get this weird dying scenario where it looks like it is underwater and these strange black tentacle reef things are moving back and forth and grabbing toward you.

As the game continues, you get to pick up guns (maybe laser guns) and fight some type of bad guys (maybe robots or skeletons... I don't really remember). You can also get force fields that you put in front of you and the bad guys also can get them, but you can stick your gun in front of the force field and still shoot through it.

That is basically all that I can remember from the game. I thought that the game was called Pitfall or something related to that but that doesn't look like the game when I search it on Google.

Thanks for taking the time to try to help me out.
    -Emerson
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 10, 2008, 04:33 PM

Pitfall

Dec 10, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Yea, I mentioned that I thought it was Pitfall but I've looked up Pitfall and every sequel of Pitfall for every system and I can't find any pictures or screenshots that look like the one I played for PC. All of the pictures look very PG and lame, the game that I am talking about was dark and looked different.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 10, 2008, 05:01 PM

Hmmm, then I don't know bro, sorry

Dec 10, 2008, 05:03 PM
    No worries, thanks anyway.
    Sineatr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 03:08 AM

I believe the name is " OUT OF THIS WORLD" was release for Nintendo and FLASHBACK was part 2 for the Super Nintendo.
    Sineatr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 03:22 AM

Correction for last post... It did come out for PC version but it was originally for Super Nintendo name: Out of this World(Another World) Here is the Video YouTube - Another World Part1
    Fab1987 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 10:22 AM

Yep, definitely 'Out of this world'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

What is the name of this RTS game? [ 2 Answers ]

The ONLY thing I remember about this game is... that you CAN customize your tanks and as you build your team of tanks, and when you destroy enemy tanks, the little 'rank mark' on each of your tank is promoted. I mean this is COOL. Because by the time when one of your tank gets REALLY high rank,...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Older than 28.remember this game? [ 1 Answers ]

So, I had this game when I was little (31 now). I am desperately seeking the name of the game. It was in a green box and had 3 separate games inside. One was a lemon puzzle that smelled like lemons... there was a big plastic lemon that you could open up, and inside were puzzle pieces that formed a...

View more questions Search