Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnn007 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Anyone help me in speaking english language
    Hello

I have little hazitation when I speak in english with another person because this is not my first language. So is there anyone who would like to talk with me in english language. I would really appreciate and prefer if it will be any english person or a person from anywhere but can speak english fluently. In return I can teach you other languages such as Hindi (india) ,Urdu (pakistan). I thisnk it will be fun for me and another person as well and at the same we can sharpen our skills

Thanks...
    Ber Rabbit Posts: 134, Reputation: 23

Dec 10, 2008, 01:02 PM

It would be easier to help if we knew what general area of the world you are in. Much easier for neighbors to help than someone clear around the world ;)
    Ber
    onlinestudy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 04:49 AM
    Hi, Please follow English Newspapers, English News Channel.. first try to understand what they speaks... then try to recall and speak it in-front of mirror.. if it still does not work.. try to speak english with your friends who knows little bid more to you... you can follow Raymond Murphy books called.. Effective English Communication by Oxford University Press.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English speaking Italian Immigration Attorney [ 23 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good Italian Immigration Attorney that they could put me onto. I am at my wits end. I have been trying to obtain an Italian passport or at least a right of abode for many years, I have searched every thing, and have had no luck. So if anyone has a really good attorney...

English language [ 3 Answers ]

How can I learn the english language in three months or lets say four months ? How can I teach children the english language in a simple way? How can someone teach the adults the english language in a simple way and a short time ? How can I evaluate the students performance in learning english...

English Speaking [ 1 Answers ]

I want to learn engilsh speaking

English language [ 1 Answers ]

What are some negative consequences to declaring English the official language of the U.S?

View more questions Search