Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnn007 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Do me a favor please
    Hello

I have little hazitation when I speak in english with another person because this is not my first language. So is there anyone who would like to talk with me in english language. I would really appreciate and prefer if it will be any english person or a person from anywhere but can speak english fluently. In return I can teach you other languages such as Hindi (india) ,Urdu (pakistan). I thisnk it will be fun for me and another person as well and at the same we can sharpen our skills:)

Thanks...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 11:19 AM

Do you mean talking with email or instant chat? Or telephone or Skype? Where do you live?
    johnn007 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Here I live check the link
    Thanks for reply I would like to chat with voice bcoz my listening skills and speaking skills are much much behnd my writing skills due to lack of environment and people talking and communicating in english

Here I live
    Karachi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 11:48 AM

That would be very expensive for phone calling, to call Karachi. I work with and talk with many people from India. (I work in a public library.) Certainly there are Indians near you who speak good English? Don't most Indians speak English from their earliest days in school?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Decision In My Favor [ 3 Answers ]

I took a former employer to Labor and Wage Court for failing to pay me. Long story short, I won . Subsequent to the decision, the employer dies. The executor has ignored all communication and I haven't been paid yet. There is also a partner involved in the business. Should I go after hum in a...

Can someone do me a favor [ 3 Answers ]

Can u one of u guys help with homework in math science and socail studies I want to get all a this year

Ayudame, por favor... [ 14 Answers ]

Deseo saber cuando usar "tengas" or "tienes", deseo saber la diferencia entre tiempo presente y subjetivo. Es mas dificil porque en íngles no tenemos subjetivo. Tal vez, unos ejemplos en frases, por favor.

View more questions Search