Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jul 6, 2006, 08:26 PM
    Exe password (xp tools)...
    I had this xp tools demo version... I try to set a password on some of my exe files... but when I try to unlock it password was still there even I unstill the xp tools and even I delete it from the regestry and reboot when I activate the exe files it still ask for the password... (good thing I know the pass :D ) but I want to unlock it... :confused: I will not use that program again... its sucks... :mad:
    Here_To_Help- Jon Posts: 97, Reputation: 26

Jul 6, 2006, 08:47 PM
    Do a System Restore to a point BEFORE you installed this program.
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jul 9, 2006, 10:34 PM
    How to do system restore... can you instract me step by step...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2006, 05:03 AM
    Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore.

From there, click on a date and your system will be restored to as it was then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC Tools for the Blind [ 1 Answers ]

Please share any comments a/o recommendations regarding Windoze programs that allow the blind better access/usability to PC apps and the internet? I understand Dragon Naturally Speaking v8, finally hit the mark. Anyone? P2E :p

Network tools? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any one who knows a tool to check who is connected to the Domain computer from my workstation which is connected to the domain.. Plus were can I get a tool for using the user name and know inge the computer ip address?

Woodworking tools [ 1 Answers ]

Sir My question is related to woodworking on CNC machine I want to ask that is there any ROUTER BIT which can be reground or reused Is there is any router introduced which can optmise process in productivity & cost Thank you

Mp3 search tools [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best mp3 search tool other than "kazaa"? KAZAA seamed to be the best at first but are there any other ones better? Thanks.

File sharing tools [ 1 Answers ]

What is the GREATEST of ALL file sharing tools?

View more questions Search