Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuckk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 12:12 AM
    Author/Title Unknown! Do you know?
    Hi there,

I was recently talking to my brothers girlfriend about a book she read way back when she was in 10th grade. She was saying she really wanted to read it again but couldn't remember the title or author. I want to get the book for her for Christmas, so hopefully somebody can help!

What she remembers:
    - There was a negative boy who hated his life
    - He had some sort of fairy godmother
    - The fairy godmother provided the boy with a great life having every week full of holidays. One day was Easter, the next was Christmas, and then it repeated over and over.
    - The boy believed that it was just a week going by but every week in his life was a year in the outside life.

Unfortunately that is all that she could recall.
    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 12:28 PM

Sounds interesting. . Google "book summary: yada yada yada"
    Example " book summary boy spends week in holiday or something like that.. it seems vague but Google often time comes up with stuff like magic! Lol. You can also search in amazon.com... just look for fantasy kids books and read through summaries there or have her look at titles
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2009, 10:38 PM

The Thief of Always?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown Title or Author [ 10 Answers ]

I remember reading a book when I was around 11 about siblings whose parents die (I think) and the oldest (sister) is afraid of being separated, so they go on the run from authorities. She tries to keep them all fed and finds eggs to be the cheapest food to buy. Eventually they are found/caught...

Author/Title unknown [ 1 Answers ]

I read a novel years ago, where the story concerned a group of plane crash survivors who used scrap material from a nearby abandoned mine to construct medieval type weapons (trebuchet, crossbows, etc), to prevent a local militia from crossing a river to capture them. I initially believed it was...

View more questions Search