Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munish2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Outlook express 6 mail send multiple copies
    Sir in my computer Outlook express 6 Having send the multiple copies of same mail...
    It creates the lot of problem
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Dec 11, 2008, 09:13 AM

This can be caused by hitting the send button numerous times or if you have some sticky keyboard keys. Also, you may want to check your computer for viruses and malware. They can use your email system to spread to other computers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook refuses to send mail [ 4 Answers ]

Outlook (not Express) has stopped sending. I am receiving fine. I have tried everything I can think of; been on the phone with GoDaddy (my domain is through them) and still no luck. I would really appreciate any creative solutions you have 'cause I'm out of ideas.

Outlook Express sending multiple copies [ 24 Answers ]

For the past 3 days I have had problems with Outlook Express. When I send an email or respond to an email, it goes out (I can see the Nortan scanning window) and then automatically goes into my outbox and every time I check mail, it sends it out again and again and again. A friend told me that she...

Outlook 2002 will not send mail [ 1 Answers ]

I am popping three Gmail accounts to Outlook 2002. I can reserve mail but can not send mail pleas help. I have it set up on my old desktop but the same setting will not work on my new laptop. My desktop has Outlook 2000 and my laptop has Outlook 2002. Please help

Outlook Express won't send [ 3 Answers ]

hi I have outlook express and I can recive mail but when I try to send I get The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'account', Server: 'server.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I have had this before for like a couple of...

View more questions Search