Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Dec 9, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Any bored pregnant women?
    I found this site and it predicts what your labor will be like. Obviously it's not accurate, but just for fun. You just answer a few questions and up pops the prediction. HEre is what it said for me:
    What she senses for you
    The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and dark hair.

I could do with a three hour labor. We're not finding out the gender until deliver so I don't know about having a girl though. What does it say about you?

Pregnancy and Baby: Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience
    sasha_1 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Dec 9, 2008, 02:55 PM

Thanks... this is fun :)
    This is what I got...

What she senses for you
    The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarrassing pregnancy questions.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 9, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha_1 View Post
    Thanks... this is fun :)
    This is what I got...

What she senses for you
    The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.
    I got the same thing and I'm not even pregnant!! :p
    almostmommy Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 03:17 AM

Thanks, I was just texting my boyfriend to tell him how bored I am when I found your post... Look what she says about my birth experience, not sure where the gree eyes come from though, because I have hazel eyes and her dad has blue eyes! LOL

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a little patch of brown hair.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 05:49 AM

I found the site to be fun but it was wrong. Here's what it said:

The day you deliver, outside will be blustery. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.

I had my baby on 12/6/2008 and here is what really happen:

He was a baby boy and his weight was under 6 lbs, he came early. I was in labor for nearly 11 hours and on the day of his delivery it was freezing outside. I believe the temp was like 19 degrees. Also, he was 18 inches long.

However, he does have light brown eyes with dark color hair.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Feb 13, 2009, 10:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca1025 View Post
    I found this site and it predicts what your labor will be like. Obviously it's not accurate, but just for fun. You just answer a few questions and up pops the prediction. HEre is what it said for me:
    What she senses for you
    The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and dark hair.

I could do with a three hour labor. We're not finding out the gender until deliver so I dont know about having a girl though. What does it say about you?

Pregnancy and Baby: Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience

The prediction was slightly right for me. The day I did deliver it was hot outside, baby did arrive at night, and my labor was 3 hours (it happened so fast we barely got a room in time). Baby is a boy, was 7lbs 9oz 21 inches long with a head of dark hair, as for eye color we're still waiting onwhat it will be, he's only a week old.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2009, 11:15 PM
    The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and curly auburn hair.
    Hmmm... and I'm a guy. ;)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2009, 06:24 AM

Glad it wasn't right for me... said my baby girl would weigh 15 pounds 6 ounces!. :)
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Feb 14, 2009, 12:30 PM

I love blue eyes... I hope that's right...

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and fluffy brown hair.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Feb 14, 2009, 05:58 PM

Mine said:
    The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

I am due in July which will be hot, but I probably will not go into labor (I had a c-section before), and my last little one weighed almost 10 pounds, and no one in my family has every had a child under 8 lbs. It was fun though :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi are there any women that have gotten pregnant from using Geritoil multivitamin? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is jessica and me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for over a year and no luck , so I was wondering if someone could give me some isight on geritol Thanku

Pregnant women gaining weight [ 2 Answers ]

How in the world do women gain up to 60 pounds from a baby who weights 5-10 pounds? I can understand 15=30. but 60? -.-

Pregnant women [ 7 Answers ]

I seem to ask about them a lot but one day I'm going to be a mom so might as well learn while I'm young haha. Plus I'm a curious child. Well. 1.Do all women have the same early pregnancy signs, or does every one react differently? 2.Can pregnant women(even at 2 months) exercise.. like.....

Lol, Pregnant women [ 6 Answers ]

Can a pregnant woman suck her stomach in to make it look like she doesn't have a belly? Or is it impossible to even try to do that? Its a weird question but... I wonder. :)

Glutathione for pregnant women [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to take glutathione if I'm pregnant?

View more questions Search