Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vicky12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Need details about H1B visa sponsors for accounting
    Hi,

Can anyone give me details about the H1B visa sponsors for accounting jobs please?

Thanks
    Tiger1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 09:44 PM
    Hey I am also in a similar situation and looking for someone who can sponsor a H1B visa for Accounting.
    swapna13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 10:05 AM
    I wan to apply h1 visa to usa. I was done mms in finance. I have 4 years experience in india...
    Please help me for searching job...
    My cell no is 404-824-5663
    Please tell me your contact number. So that I will call you back..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1 Visa sponsors/consultants [ 1 Answers ]

I have a H4 visa and am looking for a job. I am a QHSE mangaer and have 5 years experience in the Safety field. I have Safety certifications too. Can I get a Visa consulatant or a company who can sponsor my H1 or convert my H4 visastatus to H1

Details of passports posted in June for visa [ 1 Answers ]

My friend posted his portuguese passport to apply for visa in June and he has still didn't get their passport

Tax Details for Dependent Wife and Children (L1 visa) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to US. My Wife and children will join me in July 2008. I have few questions regarding the tax and expemption details. 1. What is the tax rate slab in Florida? 2. What will be Exemption for my wife and children(2)? 3. Is it necessary to have my wife and children's in US before...

H1 B Sponsors [ 1 Answers ]

I want to apply for H1 Visa to US. Iam a Postgraduate Working as Software Engineer with 3 + years of Exp. I want to know details of H1 Sponsors who can sponsor me from US.

View more questions Search