Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santhon9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Violation of traffic Probation while on unsupervised crimal probation
    My husband was sentenced 3 yrs unsupervised probation for 2nd degree assault. He already had a case pending for traffic. He hit a car bumper. Was sentenced to supervised probation and to pay fines for damages of 1,000 dollars. We haven't paid the fine yet, we will at tax time we just haven't had the money. He hasn't went to his drug or alcohol classes either, will he go to jail to serve the 60 day suspended sentence for the traffic violation or will he have to serve the 3yrs. For violating the criminal probation by violating the traffic probation. Can you violate a criminal probation by violating a traffic violation?
    tyislamic1220 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 02:27 PM

My name is tyrone woodsi violation my unsupervised probation because I assault someone and they didn't catch me what should I do now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsupervised probation [ 2 Answers ]

If you are under unsupervised probation, do you still have to take th drug or alcohol test every month?

Unsupervised probation violation! [ 7 Answers ]

I have been on unsupervised probation for 4 years finishing up in dec of this year now I just recently had a criminal case filed against me for hot checks... and I just checked and it said a warrant has been issued for it... can I pay off the hot checks or is this saying I violated my probation and...

Unsupervised probation [ 1 Answers ]

Can it be altered or finished early if granted by the courts? A motion made by an attorney CAN IT LEGALY BE DONE yes or no??

Does traffic violation violate my probation? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello,I am a 17 year old male. I was put on probation for 1 year for possession of marijuana.I also lost my license for 6 months. This was on April 13th 2007 that I was put on probation. Since I was under 18, I went to family court. But last week, I was riding a \"Go-Ped\" (motorized scooter), the...

View more questions Search