Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motonurse Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2006, 09:45 AM
    2002 Honda Accord elec. Problem
    Since March my '02 accord shuts off & on while I'm driving it at random.I took it to a dealership & they said it was the ignition wiring harness, they replaced it & it had been OK... until last Friday, when it started shuting off & on again.It does it at random times, and as time goes on it does it more frequently. I took it back to the dealership that repaired it before & I'm waiting to hear from them. Has anyone have any idea or the same problem that I've been having, the entire electrical system will shut down then come back on, or it shuts down & I have to restart it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm considering an excercisim? LOL! :confused:

Jul 6, 2006, 10:29 AM
    Thanks for the info!

Jul 6, 2006, 01:23 PM
    They can't find anything wrong with the car, and it has not turned off for them at th is point. I have told them to keep the car & I will get it tomorrow. I told them to keep driving it while they have it and maybe? It will do it.
    If they still don't find the problem-I'm getting a new car!!

Jul 10, 2006, 08:17 AM
    They could not find any problem with the Honda & it did not do it's shut off thing for them- I went & got a new car- traded that one in!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Accord Headlight Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 92 Accord EX with 221,000 miles. Recently the left low and high beam headlights went out. I replaced both bulbs but did not solve the problem. The fuses are good. Both bulbs intermittenly turn on and off and not necessarily with motion, nor consistently. Could the Lighting Relay be the...

Problem starting a honda 91 accord [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 91 honda accord that when you try to start it there is a tick tick tick noise. I had the starter checked and they said it was fine. I can sometimes start it in nuetral. It will also sometimes start in park. Any ideas on what it might be

Honda accord radio problem [ 2 Answers ]

98 honda accord ex... anti theft light is blinking, but nothing shows on the display. I think "code" is supposed to show in the display and then I enter the code and the radio is supposed to come on. If the display is blanK, could that indicate another problem with the radio?

Problem with Honda Accord 96 -code [ 1 Answers ]

The battery of my Honda Accord (1996) was removed while the car was being serviced. After all was done the car audio set is asking for the code to enable have access to the system. Unfortunately I don't know the code since I bought the car used. Can any body help with this and how to go about it? I...

View more questions Search