Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikedub Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 03:41 AM
    Name of movie from scenes images I remebr
    So - it's in colour... but old, so probably 60s/70s. A couple of images I have:

An all American family sitting in a caravan when an alien ball of light speeds past their window... rocks there caravan (which I think was a silver bullet one)

A deserted American town... main character walking through it... stops at a 50s style diner (not Yule Brenner film - tried that one!)

Final shot... alien pods along the side of a long avenue... closing (with the aliens going back inside them I think)

Hmmmmm... I would be soooo happy if anyone could work that out!

Thanks
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jan 3, 2009, 11:02 PM
    Sounds like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." There is a 1958 version and
    A 1978 version. 1978 is in color.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956) (1958)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasio...ers_(1978_film) (1978)
    Yellow_montu Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 07:50 PM

It sounds abit like the clip I have just watched on you tube for a film I was looking for that someone else answered for on here, "Mack and me" ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woodland scenes [ 13 Answers ]

Please can you give me any info on an artist called Ernest Walbourg Date and place of birth ? Are his paintings scarce ?

Coworker behind the scenes. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am in the process of training a coworker at my job, for the same position that I have now. In my job, we need more than one of this type of *leadership* This person who I thought was OK and good for the leadership job has turned out to be a back stabbing trouble maker. I had encouraged...

Movie scenes about conflict negotiation [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for movie scenes demonstrating positive conflict resolution/negotiation skills. Examples of really bad conflict resolution would be OK too. Want to use clip in group with teenagers. Any suggestions?

Torture (movie scenes for seminar) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am currently taking gr. 12 law on the new curriculum and am doing a final seminar worth 30% of my mark on torture. I've got all of my research together, but am wishing to make a video consisting of a series of clips relating to torture from various movies. If any of you can...

View more questions Search