Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Proteinboy Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2006, 08:14 AM
    Is once a week enough for abs?
    I have heard you can work your abs max 3 times a week. About 5 days ago I did a killer ab workout and my abs are still a little sore. Should I work them if they are sore? Is Once a week enough?
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jul 6, 2006, 05:38 PM
    No don't work them if they are sore. Let them rebound. Don't work'em so hard.

Jul 6, 2006, 06:13 PM
    Thanks,shunned I will let them recover. Why do you say don't work them hard though?
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jul 6, 2006, 07:27 PM
    You could "pull" your abdominal muscles and that takes a while to heal. Atheletes take 6-8 weeks for groin pulls to heal just so they can run without pain.

Jul 6, 2006, 07:28 PM
    Ooo... oh OK ill try not to push my limmits thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 9 week old Lab puppy [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Of corse I think I have the cuteset puppy in the world and yes I fawn over him ALL the time he is never left alone inless he has to be he gose to the store with us he basicaLy gose every where with us. But all he really wants to do is bite us or tear something up. At this point I have no...

One more week [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I just had to make a new post... :rolleyes: My Dr appt went really well today. The u/s and weight assessment was about five and a half pounds for each of the babies. I'm at three cm and it really doesn't look like I'm going to be progressing into labor anytime soon... :( Sooooo... I'm going...

Hi I'm new here and I'm a new own to a 16 week old Dashshound [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im having some trouble with my new puppy... 1.. is all he does is whine if I don't hold him and cater to him all day at night it's worst he jumps and claws at my bed for my attention whining we have not had a very good night sleep in a week that *Buddy* has come to our home... 2......

7 week old GSD won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

We just brought home a 7-week old GSD and he has a wonderful temperament but he hardly eats at all during the day, vomited once (on the first full day that he was home), and has had nothing but diarrhea and urine come out of him. He also sleeps about 90% of the time during the day. We have been...

View more questions Search