Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiearra14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal
    I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.
    sage272003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2009, 12:45 PM
    There are tons of free weight loss journals over the internet,but you have to be careful,some will try to charge you. I just joined the biggest looser online myself then I created a Yahoo website so I can keep track of more stuff. That would be my suggestion.
    But have one of your parrents moderate the account so you don't get any creaps on there.
    There is an option when you create an account that you have to approve any members.
    Then you can have buddies from school help you along the way,or vise versa.
    Hope this helps.
    Mary
    asdfghjklqwerty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 10:22 PM

I need to know this too I guess I don't need to loose weight I just want to because I'm only ninety pounds

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss and weight training [ 5 Answers ]

I need to lose 12 to 14 pounds I gained during the past months as a result of anxiety and not having the time to work out. I used to be fashion model thin, probably because of genes, but after having to eat precious little during a long stay in Thailand, I couldnīt eat the food there - I got...

Weight loss [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently using EcoSlim-slimming drops (an all natural, herbal liquid that helps boost your metabolism healthily) and they are working great! I have lost a healthy amount of weight since using them (which has only been 3 weeks) I was just wondering... If I stop using them, will it slow...

Weight Loss [ 5 Answers ]

I am certainly not the skinniest person in the world. But I am still young and have time to lose it especially since it is Summer. I am a cheerleader so... But I have tried so hard and I can like never lose weight. I want to lose at least 50 pounds but our coach says we are gaining a lot of muscle...

Weight Loss [ 2 Answers ]

How do you think I can lose at least 5-10 LBS. in a week if I am about 5'8" and am 13?:confused:

View more questions Search