Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chichick72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Looking for copy of my transcript
    Im trying to go back to school for my RN and I got associates degree in Clinical Administration from Sawyer School in Pittsburgh and the school closed down, I can't seem to be able to find out how I can get a copy of my transcript? Please help..
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 8, 2008, 05:09 PM

Sawyer School transcripts are available at the Pennsylvania Culinary Institute, 717 Liberty Ave. Pittsburgh 15222.

A written request and a $4 processing fee should be mailed to the registrar's office at PCI. The request should include the student's name, address, Social Security number, the year(s) he or she attended Sawyer; and the name and address of the school to which the transcript should be sent.

(that was from this link Lawrence Walsh: How to track down school records )

As a general rule, contact the Board of Education or Department of Education for the state that the school was located in. Most of the time, another school will hold the records for the closed school, and transcripts are available through this second school. Contacting the State Board of Education will tell you WHICH other school has the transcripts.
    chichick72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 05:19 PM

Thanks a lot that really helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a Copy of Court Transcript [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone obtain a copy of a Superior Court transcript in Dekalb County Georgia? If so what are the steps to take to get the transcript? Thanks

Locate Transcript [ 2 Answers ]

I would like the contact information for a business school in Houston, tx formally known as the National Education Center located on Beechnut I attended this school in 87-89. I would like to locate my transcript.

How can I find my transcript? [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find my transcript?

Need my transcript [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get a copy of my college transcripts from a school that closed here in Indianapolis, Indiana?

View more questions Search