Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ishme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2006, 01:06 AM
    How will l stop thinking about someone l love
    Hello to
    * ishme l have a love one that l can't stop thinging about her,
    *how will l stop thinging about her. And so that she will think about me.
    And if someone love you ,what are the sings that she show you that she love you.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2006, 01:45 AM
    Its not that easy to give you answers here with all you wrote, maybe you could give us more insight of your situation please.
    Thanks
    Blazingsun Posts: 52, Reputation: 19

Jul 6, 2006, 06:06 AM
    Greetings and welcome to the forum. It's a great place, so are the people.

We do need more insight into your problem, but I'd like to gently remind you, as I' sure you know, you can't make anyone love you. It's either there or it isn't. You can be kind and thoughtful and caring towards them (it's like the metaphore planting the seeds of friendship which may eventually bud into love with the right tender care).

But it's never certain. Love is the most wild and free 'beast' in the universe and I think it's got deals with Chaos.

Anyway, to forget someone is not as hard as it may seem at first. Just have to pick yourself off and introduce yourself to the thing called Life again. Don't have one? Get one. Get a new goal... a new place at work to aspire to. Maybe a new career altogether.

Make new friends, join some fitness or other group programs and soon you well be so busy with these new exciting things the love you thought you once could never forget will be just a fond memory replaced with all the new possitive things in your life.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2006, 07:10 AM
    HI,
    Thanks for asking a question here, and Welcome to the site.
    You didn't mention your age, which would help a lot in answering your question.
    You can't make someone love you, by just not thinking about them! Love is a feeling, that one does not just "make happen".
    If you wish to try forgetting about her, the best way is to talk with others; meeting new people. It always helps. If she likes you, she will want to talk with you, call you, email you, etc. If she doesn't like you, then she won't do any of those things.
    Please re-post your question, and try to be a bit more specific, with your age.
    Best wishes.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2006, 08:45 AM
    "(it's like the metaphore planting the seeds of friendship which may eventually bud into love with the right tender care)."

Oh my good!! That's it!! Beuatiful!! That's really it.

Everyone who comes here forgets that.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 10, 2006, 05:54 PM
    We do need more insight into your problem, but I'd like to gently remind you, as I' sure you know, you can't make anyone love you. It's either there or it isn't. You can be kind and thoughtful and caring towards them (it's like the metaphore planting the seeds of friendship which may eventually bud into love with the right tender care).

But it's never certain. Love is the most wild and free 'beast' in the universe and I think it's got deals with Chaos.

Anyway, to forget someone is not as hard as it may seem at first. Just have to pick yourself off and introduce yourself to the thing called Life again. Don't have one? Get one
    These words above by blazingsun deserve repeating... so here they are. Read them again and reflect.

Every one of us discover life's answers all on our own in different perspectives and aspects.

palamutyan_18 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2006, 09:28 AM
    Hi I think you could make somebody to love you or even like you if you know she has a little feelings for you and I had been in a sitution like that too. I hated the guy he use to always call me talk to me and now his not calling me not talking to me and it feels bad because I am starting to miss him because his not there anymore now I could see that I did kind of like him. So you could make someone to fall in love with you.

And signs that somebody loves you is that she will laught at your jokes and she will look at you and smile. Or she will argue with you for no reason or she might make fun of you.
    german1096 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by palamutyan_18
    hi i think you could make somebody to love you or even like you if you know she has a little feelings for you and i had been in a sitution like that too. i hated the guy he use to always call me talk to me and now his not calling me not talking to me and it feels bad becasue i am starting to miss him because his not there anymore now i could see that i did kind of like him. so you could make someone to fall in lvoe with you.

and signs that somebody loves you is that she will laught at your jokes and she will look at you and smile. or she will argue with you for no reason or she might make fun of you.
    Yeah your right about the calling part once you stop then they do miss you and they realize there is someone missing... going through it right now and I get angry or cheeky emails here and there from her. Anyway I see that she is always looking at my online profiles still, lol she still loves me... :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about my ex [ 20 Answers ]

I'd been going out with my girl for 2months, then one day she just turned around and said that she ' couldn't be bothered'. This was about 2 weeks ago. I tried my hardest, and did nothing wrong to her. This was my first serious relationship. Ever since we split, all I can think about is her, and it...

Thinking of leaving [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, to everyone here, I have read some the posts and answers and this site is great! Well, my post tonight is regarding my marriage.My husband and I have been married for 6 years with 3 children 14-5-2.Though we live a comfortable lifestyle, my marriage is not a good one... my husband is not home...

Lyrics for "let's stop before we fall in love" [ 1 Answers ]

Help! Could someone please give me the lyrics to "let's stop before we fall in love?" I've been unsuccessful in searchin got it on the internet. The first couple of lines go, "I belong to her, you belong to him. We keep on playing a game we'll never win. We've got to stop, before the hurt...

Why am I thinking of this? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Adadfadf

Just thinking [ 4 Answers ]

My son is developmentally delayed. Since he got into Junior High, he has been getting into trouble. Mostly petty things. I'm considering home schooling him. I don't think he was ready for JH academically or emotionally. My questions have to do with how do I assess for myself where to start his...

View more questions Search