Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heyitsme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2006, 10:06 PM
    Pregnancy: appetite and itching
    I wanted to ask that if your appettite increases within a matter of days/weeks, or if your breasts constantly itch, can that be a symptom of pregnancy?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2006, 06:16 AM
    The itch sounds to me as dry skin, but an itch is not a symptom of pregnancy.

Symptoms of pregnancy include some or all of the following:

Missed period; nausea; tiredness; swollen, sore or tender breasts; frequent urination; heartburn/indigestion; headache; food cravings.

Your appetite may or may not increase, this is different for every woman.

Have you missed a period? If so, when was it due.

It is impossible to make a diagnoses without a length history and physical, so all information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Janine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching Groin!? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 and I shaved my pubic hairs for about 1 year then stopped because my girl friend didn't like it, but now it is itching like crazy even with the hair grown back. It gets so bad that I lose sleep over it, any ideas?

How to feed a sick dog with no appetite? [ 10 Answers ]

My poor Rosie was just released from the hospital suffering from HGE (Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis) that we all suspect was brought on by Rimadyl that was prescribed for her arthritis. It came on so suddenly that I had to rush her to the hospital. She's home now, weak, on medication and...

My penis is itching in the inside. [ 9 Answers ]

I was studying in China. Recently, I came to Mongolia for work purpose. After a while, my penis started to itch. It's the tube inside. NOT the skin outside. It's not serious. And when I pee, I feel just a tiny bity hotness. Not bad. Just wondering why. Maybe somebody can help me. I have a new...

Loss of appetite [ 1 Answers ]

My 9 y/o Dalmatian has recently stopped eating her food. She drinks a lot of water. She has been eating cat droppings from a litter box and I recently gave her a dewormer. Could she have an upset stomach from the cat's poop and litter or is there something more wrong?

View more questions Search