Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Phat pants
    Hey, does anyone know where I can get some cheap phat pants for shuffle dancing? Anywhere I look they are $140 and up.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 05:11 PM
    These are on sale.

https://www.alternategear.com.au/sal...hat-pants.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat Likes My Pants [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason, Whenever I am sitting down and my cat comes near me, she starts smelling my pants. She rubs her chin on them and starts acting all playful. Is this for attention, or is she trying to mark her territory? I have heard that cats rub against you to mark you with scent glands under the...

Is he just trying to get in my pants? [ 42 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend, he's 16, I'm 12. My friends say that he is a nice guy, but is he just trying to get in my pants? He is coming over to my house for New Year's, along with 2 other friends, is going to try something?

Sport coat and Pants [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pair of nice Grey dress pants, what color sports coat should I wear with it? I am color blind so I am unsure. I also have a tanish Sports Coat, what color pants should I wear with it. A variety of answers is fine, I just need a couple of ideas to help me.

Still Dirtying Her Pants at 7 [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter has given us a terrible time with her toilet training. Up until last year she still wet her pants, and now she is dirtying them again. She holds it in until its just bursting out and leaves marks on her undies. We've tried everythign (she hasn't had a birthday party for 2 years because...

Blue pants [ 1 Answers ]

What color of belt and shoes do you wear with blue pants?

View more questions Search