Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hlat Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Why do football players wear black arm bands?
    Why do football players wear black arm bands??
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 06:51 PM
    There is no one reason. Some wear them for fashion statement; to accentuate their "guns"; to offer padding on the elbows and other areas on the arm from injury; to absorb sweat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arm bands that I see nfl nba and college athletes wear [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know the real reason that nfl players and others wear those bands on their arms and even lower legs.

Experiments on small town football players [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title of a book. All I recall is that it took place in a small town where they were doing experiments on the town football players. I know it's not much to go on - sorry!

Football Players [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, do you know why the following players are not in the starting line-up for there respective football clubs yet as they have all recovered from there recent injuries and were in the starting 11 before they were injured. Daniel Agger - Liverpool Robin Van Persie - Arsenal Ledley king - Totenham

Football arm bands [ 1 Answers ]

What are the bands that football players wear on their arms?

Fantasy football players [ 12 Answers ]

We need teams for our fantasy football league. Anyone up for that? It's free, and all you have to do is register here, look for the league "Wannabes 3" with a draft date of August 4th and join the league. It is a live draft, but if you can't make it you can rank your players and it will...

View more questions Search