Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cristinefry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 01:35 AM
    How much do I charge?

I will be babysitting starting at 4:30am. 3yr. 7yr. 12yr. & 9yr. 10 hours a day 5 days a week. How much should I charge?
    sares_bears Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 02:21 AM

I'm a qualified childcare worker and work for $24 an hour on casual rate. When I do babysitting throughout the day I generally go on about $10 an hour, more for weekends, nights or longer hours ~ like you!
    Seeing as 430 will be hard :) well would be for me! I would suggest approx $80-100 day and therefore appro $500 a week.
    Goodluck with the early mornings*
    jillrenee15 Posts: 103, Reputation: 11

Dec 10, 2008, 06:45 PM

Where do you live? I think you have to go by regional prices. I live in mid-michigan, and the going rate for daycare for one child is $30 a day, say 8-10 hours, and all I bring is the diapers. (My son is two). The daycare lady provides the breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack with subsidies from the state food program. This is a home daycare not a facility by the way, those run $45 a day. If you are not licensed by the state you live in, I would get licensed, it can be illegal to accept non-related children for pay. Check around with some other providers. Just call some up out of the book and ask them their daily rate. Hope this helps.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 06:54 PM

Yes it just all depends we have programs here in Atlanta that cost 100 dollars a week per child, others cost more.

Are you going to watch them in your home or their home ?
    Are you insured for daycare in your home if one of the children get injured.

Also when is since three of the children should be in school during the week

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dui charge [ 17 Answers ]

Last year, my son was charged with a dui . He was 16 but it was dismissed in court. Does anyone know when this charge will be removed from his record in virginia.:o

Charge off [ 4 Answers ]

I wrote yesterday about my credit card being sent to a company to be charged off. After speaking tothese people and almost getting sick over it, we agreed on a 30% discount on my balance and 3 grand needed by the 21 of this month so it doesn't go to lawyers, and then payment arrangement for the...

Charge off [ 3 Answers ]

I got a phone call today from a company saying that my cc was charged off because of late,missed payments. They told me I needed to come up with 3 grand by the 21st of this month and if I din't I would have to get an attorney to settle this for me. Does anyone know how this works and what the law...

Charge off [ 3 Answers ]

Question is in a charge off debt I am being sued for an amount it that legal

An ion that has 18e- and a net charge of 2+ [ 1 Answers ]

An ion that has 18e- and a net charge of +2 Question 9 answers has 16 protons. has 18 neutrons. is an anion. has the symbol Ar2+. has the same number of electrons as an argon atom.

View more questions Search