Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happywanderer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Tried your answers, but they didn't work on my MacBook Pro?
    Hi,
    I just got a MacBook Pro and saw your site.
    Thought I'd try to see if they worked on my computer, but they didn't.

I have a Spaces key in F3 that splits the screens and shows everything that's open.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 8, 2008, 06:47 AM

Are you talking about this thread? I'm not sure what you're asking... what isn't working for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MACBook how do you. [ 5 Answers ]

Open another Safari window without having to put the curser on the icon and press CTRL-Enter. I know there's another easier way because it happened once on error but I have no idea how. Thanks

Apple MacBook [ 4 Answers ]

I have an Apple MacBook for over a year now. People say there's so much you can do on them and how great they are. I basically know how to open Safari, iPhoto, my AOL, and AIM... anyone know of any program built into the MacBook that I'm missing out on that I should check out??

Corse work answers needed [ 1 Answers ]

hi I need answer for the following if any one can help. 3 examples of each variable direct costs fixed direct costs semi variable direct costs variable indirect costs fixed indirect costs semi variable indirect costs pleas help

Can you use at&t wi-fi for you macbook. [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to make sure if you have to get a special wi-fi from apple or can you use any other wi-fi like at&t.:) :p :cool:

View more questions Search