Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandonspillers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 09:18 PM
    My iMac g3 won't connect to the internet.
    I have a router hooked up to my dads computer when I click on the internet on the iMac g3 it comes up it just says it can't connect to the url.. what should I do
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 8, 2008, 06:51 AM

What kind of router, what kind of connection, and what version of the Mac OS are you running?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Macbook won't connect to internet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mac book that up until Monday, was connecting to the internet through my Westel router. Now the computer connects to the network, but will NOT connect to the internet. My PC and PS3 connect fine. The mac book says, "self assigned IP may not be able to connect to internet." I cannot...

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet [ 5 Answers ]

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet. I know that the connection is fine as Firefox works. I have cable broadband through a wireless connection. When I try to use Explorer it comes up with Internet explorer annot display the webpage. I have tried to look at other threads but can't seem...

IE & Firefox won't connect to the internet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone can help For some reason both Firefox and IE won't access the net. As I am using a router I have no firewalls installed. I am able to connec to the net using other programs and can download updates etc but for some reason the web-browsers won't connect. If anyone has...

My wifi max won't connect me to the internet on my PSP [ 1 Answers ]

:( haow come when I try to use the wifi maw on my psp every time it says I am connected to the internet it always says there is a problem with the server (DNS):confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search