Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheater1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 05:31 PM
    I miss her
    I have found out I have bi polar disorder. I lost a lot of friends and family.most important the girl of my dreams. She still tells me she loves me and wants to be with me but is scared of the up and down moods.how should I handle this?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 05:35 PM

Take some pills get help

And tell her you are taking steps to better yourself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

I Miss Him So Much [ 10 Answers ]

Within a week ago my friend committed suiside. Im finding it really hard because we got along so well. A few months ago he said to my cousin he fancied me and I never really took much notice of it and we never talked about it or anything but as soon as he's gone I start to really like him. Its...

What to do?I miss my boyfriend so much,but he is far away from me! [ 6 Answers ]

I knew one guy via Skype,after long talk,he asked me to be his girlfriend,I agreed!cause I found I love him so much.but the questions are that he lives in Algeria,and he is 22 years old now,I am 24.he won't graduate from his university until next summer.he won't come to see me until next summer.I...

I miss him [ 18 Answers ]

I love my ex boyfriend so much and want him back in my life, I would treat him so good, but now he has a new girlfriend , and I am so depressed! I never though I'd be without him, its been 5 monthes now and I just can't let him go , do you think there is any hope in us being together again?

View more questions Search