Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    autumneve Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2003, 01:37 PM
    Human growth hormone
    Have any of you taken human growth hormone? If so how has it affected you.I have fibromyalgia and heard that it can help with some of the associated problems.
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2003, 04:59 PM
    Human growth hormone
    Autumnneve, hi, try this site

http://www.hgh-info-buyers-guide.org/
    rsu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2004, 01:16 PM
    Human growth hormone
    My wife has an acute case of fibromyalgia. And she does take .04mg every day. She had her IGF-1 levels checked and they were low. She has stated that it seems to let her have stage-4 sleep, and it seems to relax her muscles that seem to be in a state of perpetual cramping. I have noticed that when she takes the shots she walks more upright than before. It also seems to take her pain levels down (she is on oxycontin and zydone) immediately after taking the shots. Ihope this helps a little

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat hormone problem [ 9 Answers ]

My cat bubba used to be really friendly until I had her speyed, she is now a completely different cat. She was pregnant when she was speyed. No one can pick her up now, she growls and turns on us sometimes when we try to pat her, flying at us with claws sticking out, she got my mums lip once, ha....

Human Growth Hormone [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Recently, I found some companies websites that sell Hormone Growth pills. They said that those pills are made from natural ingredients and make people grow 2 inches in 3-6 months. However, I am not so sure if it is true or not. The pills has Amino Acids, but I heard that...

Low thyroid hormone [ 1 Answers ]

Recently discovered I have a low thyroid hormone does anyone else have this, is there any natural foods I should be eating or anything else I can do to help boost my motabelisim..? Thanks loads any info would be lovely

Hormone imbalance [ 4 Answers ]

22 yr old kid, small frame, BMI 20 Post puberty at 13 gynecomastia (male breasts), very skinny build You can imgaine the torment, skinny with breasts Told its normal, grading - 2 inch elevation From 13 - 22 years old, calm and collected on street, in a dangerous situation result in crying, when...

View more questions Search