Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Email sound notifcation
    How do you get sound effect for new email on windows vista?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 06:31 PM

Check it out here:
    Setting Email Sound Options in Vista

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

Attaching sound (song) to a email in Outlook 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

I have Outlook 2007, with Offic pro +. How do I attach a song to an email, and have it play when the email is opened by the person receiving it? I don't want to send as an attachment that needs to be doubled clicked (opened). I need it to automatically start when the email is opened... ...

Comcast email server losing email [ 2 Answers ]

My comcast account won't let any email through to me except those I send to myself and those comcast sends to me to test the address. I use their website to retrieve email and do not use outlook. They have not been helpful in solving the problem. Any ideas would be appreciated. I can...

Email ring sound Notification how? [ 2 Answers ]

I am using Outlook Express 6 on XP Home. How do I set up the porgram that I hear a new email arriving. Either a ring or what ever. I have volume turned on but I can't hear anything. Is there a step I am missing?

View more questions Search