Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    how Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2006, 12:26 PM
    Can't connect
    I am having a problem getting my Browser to connect to the internet. I am using my wife's computer right now. I don't know what could have happened as earlier I was surfing the net (I was even logged in to this site) when all of a sudden everything went blank. I have tried connecting with IE, FF, Mozilla & Opera but nothing happens as they all timeout. I can connect and get my mail (weird), but I can not get on the Net. Please help me!:mad:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 5, 2006, 12:56 PM
    How do you access the NET? Did you try purging your cache?

Jul 5, 2006, 02:19 PM
    I was accessing the net using my wife's computer. I just re-set my router & that seems to have solved my problem. Thanks for your concern.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 6, 2006, 05:31 AM
    Glad you got it fixed. Just for future reference, if asked how you connect to the Internet we mean is it broadband, dialup, corporate LAN, etc. By your reference to a router I gather that you use broadband.

Jul 6, 2006, 09:15 AM
    You are right I DO have a broadband connection. It is SBC - a DSL. For years I used a cable connection, but I was having to many outages & SBC/Yahoo offered me a better deal. Thanks for your concern & thanks for the speedy reply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't connect [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to connect directly to my cable modem. I setup a wireless network and it was working fine but then I started having problems. I then decided to reset and reconfigure my router but when I tried to connect directly to my modem, it either didn't show the connection or it said that I have...

Not Being Able To Connect [ 1 Answers ]

Facing prob when I'm trying to connect web through mobile phone . Prob is a fax modem already there in the laptop. So when trying with datacable its showing error messege "this modem is used by another usser" Please make the solution fast. That I can logon through the mobile phone Thanks

Can't connect [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to connect directly to my cable modem. I setup a wireless network and it was working fine but then I started having problems. I then decided to reset and reconfigure my router but when I tried to connect directly to my modem, it either didn't show the connection or it said that I have...

Can't connect [ 5 Answers ]

Can't connect [ 2 Answers ]

View more questions Search