Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayls18 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2006, 09:42 AM
    Seeing dead??
    Hiya all, I'm quite new to this,
    I'm going through a pretty hard time at the moment, one of my Aunty's son's died at the weekend, I'm pretty close to her. I went to see her and behind her, at a glance, I saw this man standing behind her with his hand on her shoulder. When I got home I mentioned this to my Grandma, I described the man I had seen and she said it was my Aunty's husband. He died before I was born and I have never seen pictures of him. Please help, am I going crazy?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 5, 2006, 09:58 AM
    I do not believe you are going crazy :) . This phenomenon has been known to happen before in times of grief. It is said that maybe her husband was there to support her through her time of need. Although he could not be with her in the flesh, he is with her in spirit.

I had a similar experience when my cousin passed when he was 20. I felt the same way you did. I went to my priest and he explained this to me. So, please feel comfortable that he is with her in the only way he can be. :)
    Kayls18 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2006, 10:59 AM
    Thank you, that means a lot to me knowing she is not alone. Do you think she knows that he is around her?
    Just before a different Aunty of mine died, wired things started happening in our house. My Grandma and her were really close (I live with my Grandma), do you think this was a coincidence or was it someone trying to tell us something? We knew she was going to die, we watched her detierate over 5yrs due to cancer. After she died, over things started to happen? Again is this our imagination??
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Jul 5, 2006, 11:08 AM
    Seeing things like this is actually a common occurance. Some lucky pepole are sensitive to these things. They have a place inside that is open more so than others. Know that you posess something so loving in you that one day, it might change the world.

Hypatia Muse
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2006, 11:12 AM
    Your not going crazy. It is a beautiful experience. Reasurring for everybody!

Joe
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Jul 5, 2006, 02:21 PM
    Kayls18 it is nothing to freak out over. Honestly these kinds of things happen all day long and all night long. Not everyone pays attention to the otherside. He knew that you would see him and tell your mothernad in teurn she would be able to relax about the passing and know that her loved one was there to take care of her. He has been waiting all this time for her.
    Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Ken Lay really dead? [ 12 Answers ]

It seems funny to me that Ken Lay would just die prior to serving 25 years in prison. Do you think that with his money, he could pull of faking his own death? Would it be possible for anyone with enough money to do that?:confused: I can just see him, Elvis and Jim Morrison in a huge Log cabin in...

She married a dead man [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: My friend married a man who signed the license with the name and social security number of his deceased brother. He told her (after the fact) that he was trying to avoid a tax problem,:mad: Now she wonders what she needs to do if anything to correct the situation. :confused: They lived...

Dead in the Yard [ 4 Answers ]

How do I check to see if I am getting juice to the spark plug?

Battery goes dead [ 1 Answers ]

My battery goes dead over night when I leave the + wire on checked over all wires can't find anything the battery works fine in my other truck can leave it for a week no problems can't figure this one out

Car is flat/dead [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I fixed my car, but the question I want to know the answer to is; what actually makes or causes a car to be flat.dead ? When I say this, I mean when you turn the ignition it just makes an awful drone sound and just won't fire up. Thanks

View more questions Search