Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 10:40 AM
    What is the name of this christmas movie?
    The movie is about a young boy that befriends a homeless man(I think the mans name was John) and at the end John dies and the boys family and friends give some kind of party for the homeless.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 6, 2008, 10:50 AM

Christmas on Division Street (1991) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of an old Christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an old Christmas movie, I'm pretty sure from the 80's. It was about a little girl who ran away from home and ended up sitting next to Santa Clause on train. The little girl ended up spending the evening with Santa until he contacted her mother at the end of it. That's...

Can't remember the name of a Christmas Movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK! This is really driving me crazy! The movie starred Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I think their family went on some trip for the holidays. I only remember a scene when the twins were with their granparents. I saw this movie a while ago and my memory is very fuzzy. It was one of me and my sister's...

Old Christmas Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.

Title to an 80s christmas movie [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a christmas movie where people eat this magical candy canes and start floating? I think the plot had something to do with a factory closing down, and they start making these candy canes... Anyway, it's driving me crazy and any help on the subject would be much appreciated. ...

View more questions Search