Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123Hunter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Cost of compressors
    How much do compressors for heatpump condensors cost?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 6, 2008, 09:03 AM
    From 300.00 to 1200.00 compressor part only. Your question has way too much range to it. Also it depends upon local markup and labor rate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compressors? Undecided [ 1 Answers ]

i have a 5 ton unit and the compresser is stuck is there any way i can replace with a 4 ton unit any one help!!!:confused:

Alternating compressors [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there everybody, this is my problem' I have two 3 phase 10 hp compressors connected to one air tank, each compressor is on its own circuit and its own pressure switch at the moment only one compressor comes on because of the pressure switch, I’ve tried adjusting the other one to get it the same...

Centrifugal Compressors [ 1 Answers ]

Useful Links that would explain how the flow is split when two or more centrifugal compressros are operating in seris mode

Two identical compressors, different wiring! [ 5 Answers ]

I have dual-zone York central air, two independent, but identical systems, 220V, with a dual pole contactor. While changing my blower fan on the outside condenser unit, I noticed that one unit’s compressor was wired different than the other! There are 5 wires coming from the compressor, all...

Centrifugal compressors [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get information about centrifugal compressors, e.g. Functioning, principles and parts

View more questions Search