Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkey-mints Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Half human half animal
    Well my sister saw it it was bald and bid but it had a tail no ears :confused:!! So she calledme oveer and I started knocking on the window it turned its head:(it was discusting it had no nose dad its mouth went almost over its hole face and then it ran away but when it ran away iwaddle but very fast

Please telll me I am not crazy!! And what it is!! :eek:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2008, 07:05 AM

Sounds like it may have been a chupacabra
    But they are not half human

El Chupacabra Real Information Haunted America Tours .com
    Attached Images

magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 01:25 AM

Just another government experiment that ate its handlers, the scientist, the secretary, the janitors, the guards, and then escaped. You are very lucky.
    Speigal Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2011, 11:17 AM
    What a load of rubbish - you need to take more water with it next time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mythological creatures half human half animal [ 14 Answers ]

What are they called? There is a general therm for all of them, and each type also has an additional name. Some of them are half horse half human, others half goat half human etc..

Movie about half-brother and half-sister? [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie in the early 90s but can't remember the name. All I know is that the half brother is madly in love w/ his half sister and goes crazy over her. She doesn't love him but is worried about her mentally challenged sister who lives in a home. Does anyone know about this movie?

What do you call a half man and half goat in mythological times? [ 8 Answers ]

Please help not sure what it is called.

70's or 80's half animated half real movie [ 6 Answers ]

I remember that cartoon/ movie I used 2 watch all the time. I don't remember title anymore. A boy of 11/12 talks with a friend on the phone, his mom goes 2 work. Suddenly a big red box with a ribbon appears in his room. He unpack it, and there is somekind of car ramp and little red cabrio. He gets...

My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua has potty problem! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua is a great dog but when it comes to the potty he is not good. He is let outside every hour but sometimes he pees in the house. I stay with him outside for 30 minutes and let him inside. I have no solution what should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search