Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    warmandkozy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2004, 03:39 AM
    Sleep Paralysis
    A friend of mine described briefly to me what this was. It was briefly because she had only heard about it and didn't have much info. Could someone tell me more about it or where I can go to learn more? Thanks in advance.
    babyblueeyes7141 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2005, 01:46 AM
    This site should help you:

http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sleep [ 7 Answers ]

Is it true that you can die faster by not getting any sleep, then by not getting any food? I know this probably has been touched on before. Does anybody have any sleeping issues? Problems? Have you dealt with them or is it still haunting you. For me, sitting here on my computer, feeling...

Sleep [ 44 Answers ]

Hi I always go to sleep around 3 or 4 am then wake up between 7 or 8. Is this normal as I don't feel tired. Thanks

MY dog won't sleep! [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 18 month old dog. The past few weeks he has decided he doesn't want to sleep through the night. We are staying at the in-laws at the moment and so he has been sleeping in the bedroom in his own bed. For some reason now he won't sleep through the night and he either wants to get on the bed...

Sleep [ 12 Answers ]

I have a question that is for anyone who knows anything about sleep disorders or dream interpretations. Anyone think they can help?

View more questions Search