Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aslpls Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 02:50 AM
    My windows xp is restarting
    I have I problem with my windows xp, my PC is restarting when ever it wants.. some times its working for days but sometimes it restarting 5 times in an hour.. I've tryied with linux and its not restarting under linux, but when I went back to XP it started restarting again
    PopeRacing11 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 08:38 AM

My mom just bought a brand new HP computer with windows Vista,she had it for about 4 days and it was doing the same thing.. We called HP they tried to help but they couldn't fix it, we took it back to best buy and they found errors in the system from the manufacturer.. They replaced the whole system... Hope this helps...
    aslpls Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 01:25 PM

Not at all.. I have the PC from 4 or 5 years, have to deal with it myself..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 6, 2008, 01:55 PM
    When was the last time you did some serious maintenance on your system ?

There are some excellent tips right here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/comput...rs-233870.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows XP Keeps Restarting; Won't Turn On [ 1 Answers ]

My sisters Windows XP Keeps Restarting itself... and a blue screen pops up... and goes away... soo fast I can'y read it I NEED HELP PLEASE :(

CPU restarting by itself [ 7 Answers ]

My personal computer would sometimes restart (reboot) immediately after I have shut it down. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be any trouble with its functions.

Windows keeps restarting [ 4 Answers ]

My windows keeps restarting itself.I think may be a virus but can't say for sure. Can Someone help out.. thanks

Windows XP will not boot - keeps restarting [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all! Thank you VERY much for taking the time to read about my issues I have been having! Thank you in advance for all your help! I built my first computer about 3 months ago and I am running on windows XP. As with building this computer for the first time everything went VERY smooth and I...

View more questions Search