Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondering Along Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Dec 5, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Have you seen a silver pendant with "A star danced, and under that was I born" on it?
    This necklace was in a cardboard gift box at a store like Kohls or possibly JC Penneys. It was sterling silver, and I believe the pendant was round. A circle in the middle was black with a silver star (or two or three). There are a few companies making this kind of thing - "gift jewelry" for the hoildays - and I'm not sure where to look. Have you seen one? I love the Shakespeare quote and would love to know where I could purchase the necklace. :) "There was a star danced, and under that was I born" is from "Much Ado About Nothing."
    Wondering Along Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Dec 8, 2008, 11:59 PM

I found it at JC Penney's! :) It's from a brand called Footnotes, and comes on a card. The wording isn't exactly like the Shakespeare quote but it's very close.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"born in the eighties" [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone please helpme? :confused: This song is definitely current as it has been used on some TV link items - it is a male singer and the chorus keeps repeating "born in the eighties, the eighties"... The only other lyrics I caught when listening to the full track on the radio recently...

Name the song with lyrics "I love people born in the 80's" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please help? :confused: This song is definitely current as it has been used on some TV link items - it is a male singer and the chorus keeps repeating "born in the eighties, the eighties"... The only other lyrics I caught when listening to the full track on the radio recently was...

View more questions Search